https://www.eddington.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/logo-300x145.png 0 0 Joe Capaldi https://www.eddington.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/logo-300x145.png Joe Capaldi2016-03-01 14:28:532016-03-15 17:51:44Our New QBFM & QCFM Injection Quill
- The Eddington QBFM & QCFM Injection Quills offers MNPT process connections and ½” FNPT pump side threads to make installation of the hose going to the metering pump easier. Most metering pumps have 1/4″, 3/8″, or 1/2″ hose that is connected to the metering pump via compression fittings. On the other end of the hose it is typical to have a 1/2″ MNPT connection that can be screwed into the Eddington injection quill on the FNPT side.
- Quills made from Type 316 SS, Alloy 20, Hastalloy C276 can be used for high temperature, high pressure applications.
- Crack pressure on the QCFM quills is 20 psi. If the pump cannot deliver 20 psi then a QBFM injection quill may be appropriate.
- These quills are available in Type 316 Stainless Steel, PVC, Kynar, Alloy 20, and Hastalloy C276.
- The QBFM has no check valve and is typically used with applications that require higher flow. They are also used in applications that do not require a check valve or applications that require and external check valve.
- The QCFM injection quills have built in ball check valves to prevent back flow through the nozzle and into the chemical feed line.
- There are two flat surfaces on the external portion of the nozzle so that a wrench can be used during installation of the injection quill.
- Install injection quill with telltale V notch facing into the flow for the most rapid dispersal of injected chemicals into the stream, there is a witness mark to identify the long end of the quill so installation is correct.
- Standard quill length is 2 ¾” but custom lengths up to 24” are available. For additional lengths please add the quill length desired to the end of the Eddington part number (e.g. QCFM-316-050-18).
See Eddington’s QBFM-QCFM Product Data Sheet for more information on this new product!