Retractable Injection Quill
For over 20 years Eddington has been producing and re-engineering the retractable injection quill in order to offer the water treatment industry a high quality and an affordable alternative to competitive products. These quills are adjustable up to a length of 21.5 inches.
- Injection nozzle allows for proper injection into the liquid, gas or mixed phase system.
- Nozzles can be removed for inspection without system shutdown.
- Adjustable, retractable injection quill permits precise positioning of quill in fluid flow and restrains stinger
Retractable Injection Quill, type 316 SS with:
– Process Connection: 3/4″ MNPT.
– Pump Connection: 1/4″ FNPT.
– Wetted Part: type 316 SS.
– Quill: 1/4″ sch 40 pipe.
– 1/4″ Isolation Ball Valve.
– Injection Length: 21.5 Inch.
– 1/4″ Check Valve with Viton Seals (available as an option).
– Rating: 300 psi @ 200 degree F.
- Available in larger sizes, up to 3” MNPT connection.
- Witness marks on the injection quill define the orientation of flow of the injected chemical.
- Welded safety collar.
- Also available CPVC, Alloy 20, and Hastelloy.
- Made and assembled in Bensalem, PA USA.
- Wetted Parts: Type 316 stainless steel.
- Packing: Graphite (maximum temperature – 700 °F).