Duplex Injection Quills by Eddington Industries
Duplex injection quills allow for two different chemicals to be injected into the stream from a single source of entry. Eddington Industries has designed and manufactured a duplex injection quill, a tri-plex injection quill as well as a quad port injection quill for this purpose. A typical application would be at a deaerator where room for the insertion of quills is limited.
Injection quills are designed to ensure a more uniform and rapid dispersal of injection chemicals into the center stream of a process pipeline. This prevents corrosive liquids from clinging to the side of the pipe. The Duplex, Tri-Plex and Quad Injection Quills allows multiple chemicals to be inserted simultaneously.
Our Duplex and multi port injection quills are primarily made from 316 Stainless Steel, but other materials are available. Pressure and temperature are dependent on the material of construction and vary from 100 °F (37 °C) to 500 °F (260 °C) at 1000 psi max.
- Insertion length of the inner tube is adjustable, based on where the customer sets the compression fitting.
- Hex shaped body allows a wrench to be used during installation.
- Check Valves are available and recommended for this application.
- Made in the USA.
Chemical Inlet Connections:
- ¼” MNPT chemical inlet connection.
- ¼” FNPT chemical inlet connection.
- ½” or ¾” MNPT process connection.
- 316 stainless steel construction.
- Other materials available upon request.
Eddington Industries, LLC is a proud member of AWT.