Eddington Coupon Rack
The coupon rack simplifies the procedure for establishing a corrosion monitoring program. This unit is pre-assembled and consists of threaded PVC, black iron or stainless steel pipe and fittings.
One to six test sites can be provided so that the multi-metallic systems can be tested. A variable in-line flow regulator can be incorporated into the assembly for critical measurement of water velocities. An optional Y-strainer is available to help maintain water velocity through the flow meter and pipe rack.
The corrosion test rack is designed according to ASTM designation D2688-70 which specifies the monitoring of corrosivity of water in the absence of heat transfer (weight loss methods).
- 1″ Sch 80 PVC Pipe.
- 1″ Sch 40 Black Iron Pipe
- 1″ Sch 40 Type 304 Stainless Steel
- 3/4″ Sch 80 PVC Pipe
- 3/4″ Sch 40 Black Iron Pipe
- 3/4″ Sch 40 Type 304 Stainless Steel
- 1-6 station coupon holders (typical rack assemblies are 2, 3, 4, and 6 stations).
- Available with or without mounting options (see below).
- High pressure (300 psi) coupon rack available (2600 series).
- Made in the USA.
- Polyethylene Board
- Strut Mount – **Recommended – Strut Mount gives you a less expensive and much more sturdy mounting option. Coupon Racks cannot twist during shipping and are very easy to hang.
Construction Materials Available:
- Black iron.
- 304 stainless steel.
- 316 stainless steel.
- Construction: Threaded PVC, black iron, or type 304 stainless steel pipe and fittings.
- Dimensions: 24” H x 30” W.
- Lead Free, Nickel Plated Flow regulator: ¾”- 5 GPM (standard), 1”- 10 GPM (standard).
- Flow meter: Optional 2 – 20 GPM flow meter.
- Y strainer: Optional.
- Maximum allowable temperatures @ pressure.
80° —> 280 psi.
100° —> 198 psi.
120° —> 128 psi.
>140° —> Not recommended.
Eddington Industries, LLC is a proud member of