Eddington Industries Corporation Stops
Corporation Stops with injection quills are commonly used to inject chemicals pumped by metering pumps into tanks or headers. Popular chemicals where these corporation stop valves are boiler chemicals and cooling water chemicals, and other water process systems.
The injector quill extends into the center of the water stream providing more uniform dispersion of injection chemical. Corporation Stop Valve Products can be mounted to a “hot tap” which is installed without having to drain the system. Corporation Stops are ideal for systems that never shut down, since they can be inserted or removed without having to shut down the system. Corporation stops are different then chemical injection quills .
- Every Corporation Stop comes with a protection chain to prevent the injection quill from being completely withdrawn before the corporation stop is closed. This is a safety feature to protect against back pressure.
- Operating pressures to 150 psi.
- Eddington Corporation Stop quills are available in:
- Standard insertion lengths for the quill on 1/2″ and 3/4″ corporation stops is 8 1/2″ and on 1″ it is 7 5/8″
- Longer lengths up to 24″ are available
- Eddington Corporation Stop valves are available with ¾” or 1” process connections.
- Eddington Corporation Stop valves and fittings are available in:
- Type 316 Stainless Steel (P/N example: CS-075-PVC-SS).
- Brass (P/N example: CS-075-PVC).
- Lead Free Brass (P/N example: CS-075-PVC-LF).
- The quill connection on all Eddington corporation stops is ½” FNPT.
- Eddington Industries carries three (3) different check valves as options to their corporation stops:
- 1/2″ PVC True Union Check Valve with viton seals – P/N: CV050PVC
- 1/2″ CPVC True Union Check Valve with viton seals – P/N: CV050CPVC
- 1/2″ type 316 Stainless Steel Check Valve with viton seals – P/N: CV050SS
- Made in the USA.
Eddington Industries, LLC is a proud member of