Eddington Industries has been manufacturing and providing flow regulators, worldwide, for almost 20 years. We do this to offer faster delivery at better prices.
Eddington Flow Regulators are designed to deliver a constant volume of water flow over a wide pressure drop range. The constant flow of water is maintained by the use of a flexible rubber orifice.
- Cooling towers
- Water softeners
- Tank-less heaters
- Water filters
- Ground water heat pumps
- Irrigation systems
- Pumps (well and packing water)
- Drinking fountains
- Water purifiers
- PVC, stainless steel, lead free nickel plated brass
- Sizes: 3/8”, 1/2”, 3/4”, 1”, 1.25″, 1.5”, 2, 2.5”, & 3”, NPT
- Rubber orifice: Buna, Viton, EPDM
- Custom connections, materials and sizes available
The Eddington Flow Regulator provides a flow rate that is maintained to within ± 15% between 15 and 125 psi. The flow rate varies due to manufacturing tolerances and water temperature.
Eddington Flow Regulators come in various flow rates from 0.5 gpm up t0 120 gallons per minute.
Eddington provides flow regulators in various connection sizes, special threads (BSPT) and food grade, flanged flow regulators.
Standard sizes are as follows:
- 3/8″ FNPT (0.5 gpm to 1.0 gpm)
- 1/2″ FNPT (1.0 gpm to 6.0 gpm)
- 3/4″ FNPT (1.0 gpm to 11.0 gpm)
- 1″ FNPT (1.0 gpm to 30.0 gpm)
- 1 1/4″ MNPT (1.0 gpm to 30.0 gpm)
- 1 1/2″ MNPT (1.0 gpm to 30.0 gpm)
- 2″ MNPT (1.0 gpm to 30.0 gpm)
- 2 1/2″ MNPT (30.0 gpm to 90.0 gpm)
- 3″ MNPT (30.0 gpm to 120.0 gpm)
All of Eddington Industries Nickel Plated Brass flow regulators are made from C27450 Lead Free Brass.
All of Eddington Industries stainless steel flow regulators are made from Type 316 Stainless Steel.
The Eddington Industries Flow Regulators are permanently marked with our part number and an arrow indicating direction of flow. To ensure proper operation, always install regulator with the arrow pointed downstream.
Made in the USA
Eddington Industries, LLC is a proud member of the